House Speaker Paul Ryan’s nationwide campaign for a pro-growth agenda is already bearing fruits for his team.
Mixed in with policy stops to push for growth and tax reform, he has been hosting fundraisers for members and raising so much money that he gave $2 million in August to the National Republican Congressional Committee — more than twice what the GOP fundraising operation took in last month.
Some numbers for Ryan from this year:
- Ryan’s political entities sent $2 million to the NRCC in August.
- Over eight months, he has raised for or transferred to, the NRCC over $29 million.
- $25.3 million to NRCC came in direct cash transfers.
- $3.95 million more was raised from Ryan signed mail and emails.
- Ryan has checks to 167 members’ campaign accounts totaling $1.541 million. The funds came from Prosperity Action PAC and Ryan for Congress.
- He has appeared as a “special guest” at 34 events for members, bringing in $4.12 million in contributions for them.
Read More: http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/speaker-ryan-gives-gop-29-million-boosts-hold-on-house/article/2634554